작성자 인터내셔널갈보리교회 작성일19-07-22 07:14 조회441회 댓글2건

본문

e9b09df3b28cf580edb00129a61b38d0_1563797665_3308.png
e9b09df3b28cf580edb00129a61b38d0_1563797666_3357.png

댓글목록

sharon님의 댓글

sharon 작성일

묵상, 다양성과 연합, 출 36:8

일하는 사람 중에 마음이 지혜로운 모든 사람이 열 폭 휘장으로 성막을 지었으니 곧 가늘게 꼰 베 실과 청색 자색 홍색 실로 그룹들을 무늬 놓아 짜서 지은 것이라

OBSERVATION

Summary
성막의 4 가지 덮개를 묘사한다

Who is God
• 예수님은 왕이시고 거룩하신 하나님이시며 고난받으신 하나님의 어린 양이다
• 예수님은 우리의 죄를 위하여 희생되셨다
• 예수님은 대속의 피를 흘리셨다
• 예수님은  흠모할만한 외모를 갖지 않으셨다.

APPLICATION

성막의 4가지 덮개는 예수님의 다양한 모습을 상징한다.  예수님의 교회도 다양한 모습을 가진다. 교회마다 독특한 특징이 있고 성도마다 독특한 은사가 있다,  어떠한 교회는 예수님의 거룩을 강조하고, 어떤 교회는 예수님의 왕권을 강조하고, 또 어떤 교회는 그리스도 대속의 은혜를 강조한다. 또 어떤 교회는 겉으로 보기에 험블해 보이지만 어떤 교회는 찬란하게 수를 놓은 화려한 모습을 가진다.  우리는 그리스도 안에서의 다양성을 인정하고 존중하는 유연성이 필요하다. 자기와 다른 모습을 가진 자들을 쉽게 판단하고 비난하는 그리스도인들의 커뮤니티 때문에 하나님의 영광이 온전히 드러나지 않는다.  나와 다른 자를 용납하고 그들 가운데서 예수님의 모습을 발견하도록 노력하자, 7가지 색이 합하여 하나님의 임재를 상징하는 무지개가 만들어진다.  우리의 다른 모습들이 연합될 때 그리스도의 아름다운 형상을 나타낼 수 있을 것이다.

Sin to avoid, 우리와 다른 모습을 가진 교회들을 성급하게 판단하는 오류를 범하지 말라
Promise to hold,  그리스도인들이 연합할 때 하나님의 영광이 거한다.,
Action to take place, 서로 다른 점을 용납하며 수용하며 하나를 이루자

하나님 아버지, 저와 다른 자들 가운데 예수님의 모습을 발견할 수 있는 겸손함을 허락하옵소서. 너무나 쉽게 판단하고 비판하는 많은 기독교 공동체들이 하나를 이루어가게 하옵소서.  우리가 서로 사랑하게 하옵소서. 나와 다르기 때문에 더욱 존경하고 칭찬하게 하옵소서.  다양성을 존중하며 하나를 이루는 우리 교회되게 하옵소서.

JnLe님의 댓글

JnLe 작성일

Ex 36:8-19
The exceedingly precious treasure inside

SCRIPTURE

All the skillful men among those who were performing the work made the tabernacle with ten curtains; of fine twisted linen and blue and purple and scarlet, with cherubim, the work of a skillful workman, Bezalel made them. (Ex 36:8)

OBSERVATION

Summary
- The passage describes how the tents both inside and outside the tabernacle were made.

Who is God?
- He is the utmost treasure inside and among His children, to be protected and cherished (fine twisted linen, blue and purple and scarlet, with cherubim, the work of a skillful workman).
- He strengthens us with three layers (goats’ hair, rams’ skins, and porpoises skins above).
- He knits our hearts together both inside of us and among us.

APPLICATION
The tabernacle which could be otherwise vulnerable gets covered, strengthened and made secure by curtains. The inside that reflects the glory and presence of God from the holy and the holiest places are fine twisted linen, blue, purple and scarlet, with cherubim, the work of a skillful workman. Likewise, God who is the most skillful master and architect, knits and beautifies our inner being. Ultimately, it is His Presence, His Breath, His Spirit, His Glory Himself who dwells inside of us that makes it all an invisible and yet true reality. As Paul spoke, “we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves.” (2 Cor 4:5)

Indeed, this utmost treasure gets protected by 3 layers. You may call them “faith, hope and love.” Or you may call them, “the Spirit, the water and the blood.” Whichever is the case, we are indeed exhorted to “watch over our heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life.”

Especially, what is encouraging is the most beautiful inner layer is composed of ten curtains—so are the outer layers, except that they are composed of 11—and even though the Scripture doesn’t explicitly describe it, they must have been knitted together and indeed as the Scripture clearly mentions it, then they were connected by loops and clasps, and thus they were indeed ONE! What may look like fractured self inside or different and diverse individuals among us can and are destined to be knitted and joined together to form His oneness.

What then? Treasure and appreciate this exceedingly precious treasure—the glory and the presence of the living God—both inside of you and among His people. Know that God can heal broken hearts and knit them together as one beautiful ehad to reflect and sustain His glory!

- Sin to avoid: Lord, help me always not get distracted by anything other than You.
- Action to take: Always heed and follow the voice and the feeling and the desire and the unction of the Holy Spirit inside of you.
- Promise to hold: He gave this treasure in earthen vessels.

PRAYER
Lord, help me always behold Your glory and keep Your Holy Temple with all diligence. Lord, let me know, believe and proclaim Your perfect will to be done even toward what looks like a broken heart, our a diverse group. Lord, help me to know and praise and be used for Your Kingdom. Help me to know You and love You more, Lord! In Jesus Christ’s Name, I pray. Amen

모바일 버전으로 보기